Sunday, February 28, 2010

I'm A Sucker For A Good Deal

shopping addiction, better known as compulsive shopping or compulsive buying disorder, is believed to affect the lives of as many as 6% of the US population, according to a 2006 study out of Stanford University. That study also found that although the compulsion is frequently associated with women, shopping addiction appears to affect women and men almost equally.
Those suffering from a compulsive buying disorder can seek shopping addiction treatment from a Treatment Center, therapist or psychologist, despite the lack of a quantified, well-defined diagnosis, since the underlying issues are indeed psychological. 


I acquired  those statistics from  MyAddiction.com.   
You know I am a sucker for a good deal. I think I have some kind of disease. I love to shop. I could shop all day and not buy anything. Often when I go I look at things and think about people that would love to have certain items. I guess you can say I am a person who loves to give rather than receive. I also don't like giving full price for anything. I search endlessly until I find a coupon or a good bargain on what I am looking for.
 When I am wanting to buy something  I always use two web sites that I use to help me on my quest . These websites search the web each day to see who has put an item on sale at a knockout price. I check these sites out several times throughout  the day, because they keep adding items all day.
 The first one is Deals Of America and the second is DealCatcher. Just go to google and type those in. You wont be sorry, epically if you do alot of shopping on line. Each site has a search engine on them to look up a specific item you may want.
 So go ahead and check these out !  Your gonna love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog